Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 22.4% lower against the US dollar. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $632,143.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for about $8.21 or 0.00096860 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and CoinEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008232 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004086 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00023333 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $63.30 or 0.00746410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00056075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00147684 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001789 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.83 or 0.00092329 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.