Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. In the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded down 32.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004227 BTC on popular exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $496,366.00 and approximately $4,875.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00047724 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001914 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004166 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30,969.10 or 3.68005000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.27 or 0.00193340 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003481 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004750 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Litecoin Plus (CRYPTO:LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2014. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 1,395,389 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Plus and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.