Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, CryptoBridge, Bits Blockchain and BX Thailand. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $532.48 million and $14.17 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.85 or 0.01654540 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007925 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012732 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016643 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004586 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016501 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00036917 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003029 BTC.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,445,590,918 coins. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, SouthXchange, YoBit, ZB.COM, Trade Satoshi, Ovis, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Mercatox, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Abucoins, Tripe Dice Exchange, Kraken, Crex24, Exrates, BX Thailand, Coingi, BtcTrade.im, QBTC, Sistemkoin, Tidex, Bitbns, fex, BCEX, CoinEgg, Koineks, Bits Blockchain, C-Patex, Cryptohub, Fatbtc, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, Coinsquare, BTC Trade UA, C-CEX, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, CRXzone, CoinExchange, Novaexchange, Bleutrade, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, Exmo, Coinbe, Bittylicious, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Indodax, CoinEx, CoinEx Market, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.