Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. Dogecoin has a market cap of $400.06 million and approximately $5.26 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, BitFlip, Crex24 and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $114.36 or 0.01564380 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008261 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003673 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004152 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007716 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009746 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00015922 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00022984 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002383 BTC.
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,796,448,407 coins. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, C-Patex, Sistemkoin, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, Cryptohub, Koineks, ZB.COM, CRXzone, Bleutrade, YoBit, Kraken, Exmo, BTC Trade UA, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, Bittrex, Bittylicious, CoinEx, LiteBit.eu, Crex24, BCEX, BitFlip, C-CEX, Bit-Z, Fatbtc, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, Coingi, cfinex, Indodax, QBTC, Bits Blockchain, Novaexchange, Poloniex, CoinEx Market, Coinbe, HitBTC, Abucoins, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, CoinExchange, CoinFalcon, fex, CoinEgg, Coinsquare, SouthXchange, Ovis, Cryptomate, Bitbns, Tripe Dice Exchange, Gate.io, Tux Exchange, Livecoin and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.