Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 5th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular exchanges including Novaexchange, CRXzone, Coinbe and BCEX. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $353.50 million and approximately $4.98 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 16.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $100.34 or 0.01525820 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007464 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003493 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003686 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006760 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008219 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017670 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00018996 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002290 BTC.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,838,178,805 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Bit-Z, Coingi, Crex24, BTC Trade UA, CRXzone, HitBTC, Poloniex, Exmo, QBTC, BtcTrade.im, OpenLedger DEX, Bitbns, CryptoBridge, Cryptomate, CoinEx, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, CoinFalcon, Bleutrade, Livecoin, C-CEX, Kraken, C-Patex, Fatbtc, Exrates, Novaexchange, BCEX, Bits Blockchain, Abucoins, cfinex, Coinbe, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Sistemkoin, CoinEx Market, Tidex, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi, Ovis, Koineks, Bittrex, BitFlip, Tripe Dice Exchange, SouthXchange, Indodax, Bittylicious, YoBit, fex, Cryptohub, Coinsquare, Upbit, ZB.COM and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.