Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 28th. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $356.40 million and $4.74 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 15% lower against the dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, BX Thailand, Ovis and Bittylicious.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.75 or 0.01522100 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007443 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003712 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006627 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008561 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017633 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020003 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002366 BTC.
DOGE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,838,178,805 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Crex24, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Abucoins, Bittrex, Tidex, Koineks, Bleutrade, Novaexchange, QBTC, Cryptopia, Indodax, CoinExchange, Coingi, BTC Trade UA, Exmo, Exrates, Tripe Dice Exchange, CoinFalcon, CoinEx, CRXzone, cfinex, Cryptomate, fex, Fatbtc, Tux Exchange, BCEX, Stocks.Exchange, Coinsquare, Ovis, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Bitbns, Mercatox, Sistemkoin, Bits Blockchain, BitFlip, LiteBit.eu, Cryptohub, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im, Kraken, Bittylicious, ZB.COM, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEx Market, Livecoin, CoinEgg, C-CEX, CryptoBridge, YoBit, C-Patex, Coinbe, SouthXchange and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.