Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, CoinExchange, Cryptomate and C-Patex. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $368.18 million and $6.95 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $105.36 or 0.01563200 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004055 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007752 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009496 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016372 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00022500 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002369 BTC.
DOGE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,810,442,100 coins. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, Mercatox, BCEX, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, cfinex, Fatbtc, Koineks, CoinEgg, Coinsquare, QBTC, Coingi, Crex24, Coinbe, BtcTrade.im, Indodax, Bits Blockchain, Upbit, Novaexchange, Cryptohub, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, HitBTC, Exmo, CRXzone, Bittrex, Abucoins, CryptoBridge, fex, Livecoin, Exrates, C-Patex, BTC Trade UA, BX Thailand, Sistemkoin, CoinEx, Stocks.Exchange, Tux Exchange, Tripe Dice Exchange, Kraken, CoinEx Market, Bittylicious, Bit-Z, BitFlip, SouthXchange, Ovis, CoinExchange, Cryptomate, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, Gate.io, Cryptopia, ZB.COM, Poloniex and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.