Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges including Novaexchange, Fatbtc, CRXzone and fex. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $424.29 million and approximately $5.95 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $119.53 or 0.01567120 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008224 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003880 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008319 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004212 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010172 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013728 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00025146 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002455 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,768,616,688 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Tidex, CoinEx Market, Cryptohub, Bleutrade, OpenLedger DEX, BTC Trade UA, Exmo, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptomate, Gate.io, Coingi, CoinExchange, cfinex, Ovis, Coinbe, Cryptopia, BtcTrade.im, Bittrex, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, C-Patex, Coinsquare, CRXzone, CoinEgg, Livecoin, Bits Blockchain, Tux Exchange, Fatbtc, Koineks, Mercatox, Indodax, Bit-Z, BitFlip, BCEX, C-CEX, fex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Abucoins, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, Kraken, Bittylicious, ZB.COM, Novaexchange, Crex24, Upbit, QBTC, Exrates, HitBTC and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.