Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 7th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0038 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CRXzone, HitBTC, Bittrex and BCEX. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $435.14 million and $8.23 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 10.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $121.55 or 0.01580680 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008371 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008497 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004324 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010108 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013692 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00026608 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002444 BTC.
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,768,616,688 coins. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Fatbtc, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitbns, Coinsquare, Gate.io, Exmo, Ovis, Crex24, CoinFalcon, Bittrex, CoinEx Market, Coinbe, cfinex, Exrates, C-CEX, CRXzone, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Bleutrade, BtcTrade.im, HitBTC, BTC Trade UA, CryptoBridge, BitFlip, Mercatox, YoBit, Bits Blockchain, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, ZB.COM, Upbit, Bit-Z, fex, Cryptohub, Tux Exchange, Abucoins, Tidex, Coingi, Poloniex, SouthXchange, CoinExchange, BCEX, Sistemkoin, Bittylicious, Koineks, Cryptomate, Stocks.Exchange, Indodax, Novaexchange, QBTC, BX Thailand, C-Patex, CoinEx and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.