Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 13th. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $327.62 million and approximately $10.94 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC on major exchanges including Ovis, Cryptohub, C-Patex and CRXzone. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 23.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.07 or 0.01485430 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008109 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003253 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003524 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006167 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007656 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015753 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00019328 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002143 BTC.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,852,075,067 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Novaexchange, ZB.COM, BitFlip, Bit-Z, Bitbns, Coingi, fex, BX Thailand, Tripe Dice Exchange, Indodax, CRXzone, BCEX, Bits Blockchain, Cryptomate, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, QBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Abucoins, CryptoBridge, Gate.io, Fatbtc, Livecoin, C-Patex, C-CEX, Koineks, Upbit, Cryptohub, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Bittylicious, CoinEx Market, Crex24, Poloniex, Bittrex, CoinEx, BTC Trade UA, Exmo, YoBit, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, BtcTrade.im, HitBTC, Kraken, Coinbe, Coinsquare, Mercatox, Tidex, CoinEgg and cfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.