Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down -7.87% versus dollar in the last 24h period of time closing 03:30 on June 11th EST. Dogecoin at this moment has a total cap of $364,726,368 and its 24 hour trading volume is about $7,069,720. In the period across the last 7 days, Dogecoin is -12.81% against the dollar with a movement of 0.59% in the past hour.
Now let’s look at how other coins have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Internet of People (IOP) is currently at $1.06 against the US dollar, a -10.17% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for IOP is currently 0.00015593 BTC.
- Global Jobcoin (GJC) is currently at $0.05 against the US dollar, a 0.00% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for GJC is currently 0.00000649 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) is currently at $276.00 against the US dollar, a -4.20% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for DASH is currently 0.040748 BTC.
- ArbitrageCT (ARCT) is currently at $0.01 against the US dollar, a -4.77% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for ARCT is currently 0.00000085 BTC.
- IrishCoin (IRL) is currently at $0.01 against the US dollar, a -17.40% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for IRL is currently 0.00000087 BTC.
- Qvolta (QVT) is currently at $0.16 against the US dollar, a 11.40% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for QVT is currently 0.00002380 BTC.
- Storjcoin X (SJCX) is currently at $0.74 against the US dollar, a -2.64% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for SJCX is currently 0.00010892 BTC.
Dogecoin has a total supply of exactly 114,810,442,100 coins. It started on 6th December, 2013.
Quoted from CryptoCompare.com: “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year.”
Here are some useful links if you would like to read more concerning Dogecoin:
DOGE: Trading Info
Investors can get DOGE on exchanges such as Novaexchange, Exmo, Yacuna, LiveCoin, TradeSatoshi, Cexio, Jubi, Coinse, Graviex, and CCEDK.
It’s not necessarily always feasible to buy digital coins such as Dogecoin instantly using USD. Traders needing to acquire DOGE may well have to firstly pick up Bitcoin or Ethereum from an exchange which offers US dollar currency trading pairs for instance Coinbase and GDAX. Traders may then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to obtain Dogecoin using one of the exchanges stated previously.