Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on June 1st. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koineks, Sistemkoin, Exmo and Fatbtc. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $417.62 million and $6.29 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.78 or 0.01569300 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008211 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003851 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008214 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004202 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010137 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00013571 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00024724 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002445 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,782,530,345 coins. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bitbns, BitFlip, ZB.COM, Mercatox, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Livecoin, CoinEx Market, CoinEgg, SouthXchange, C-Patex, Coinbe, Koineks, BX Thailand, Novaexchange, Crex24, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Exmo, CryptoBridge, Bittylicious, Upbit, Indodax, Bittrex, BCEX, cfinex, BTC Trade UA, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, QBTC, CRXzone, Gate.io, Stocks.Exchange, Coinsquare, Bits Blockchain, Bit-Z, Tidex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Coingi, Tux Exchange, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Cryptomate, YoBit, BtcTrade.im, Ovis, Exrates, Fatbtc, CoinEx, fex, Abucoins and Kraken. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.