Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on May 24th. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $423.70 million and approximately $5.98 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Livecoin, Gate.io and Coingi. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 8.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $119.12 or 0.01565950 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008244 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003823 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008319 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004212 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010053 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00013661 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00025156 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002460 BTC.
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,768,616,688 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Livecoin, Indodax, Koineks, QBTC, Bittrex, HitBTC, Ovis, Cryptopia, Novaexchange, CryptoBridge, YoBit, CoinEx, Cryptohub, Gate.io, CoinEx Market, Stocks.Exchange, CoinFalcon, BitFlip, CRXzone, Bitbns, CoinEgg, Tidex, OpenLedger DEX, Tripe Dice Exchange, C-CEX, BTC Trade UA, LiteBit.eu, fex, BCEX, Coinbe, Poloniex, Trade Satoshi, Coingi, C-Patex, Exmo, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, Upbit, Abucoins, ZB.COM, Fatbtc, Tux Exchange, CoinExchange, Coinsquare, Bittylicious, Mercatox, Exrates, cfinex, Cryptomate, Bleutrade, BtcTrade.im, Bits Blockchain and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.