Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 25th. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a market cap of $418.60 million and $4.77 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges including ZB.COM, cfinex, BtcTrade.im and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.27 or 0.01564350 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008236 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003754 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004133 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007962 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010011 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00015773 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00024188 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002435 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 114,796,448,407 coins. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-Patex, CoinFalcon, Exrates, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, CoinEgg, ZB.COM, Coinsquare, CoinExchange, Novaexchange, BCEX, Mercatox, OpenLedger DEX, Exmo, CryptoBridge, BitFlip, BX Thailand, Crex24, Bittrex, BtcTrade.im, Bittylicious, Koineks, CoinEx Market, Abucoins, SouthXchange, Cryptohub, Poloniex, Bits Blockchain, Coinbe, Sistemkoin, cfinex, Livecoin, C-CEX, Ovis, YoBit, Indodax, Bit-Z, CoinEx, Trade Satoshi, QBTC, HitBTC, Cryptomate, Bleutrade, CRXzone, Coingi, fex, Kraken, Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, Bitbns, Fatbtc, Upbit, Gate.io, Tripe Dice Exchange and BTC Trade UA. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.