Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Dash has a market cap of $2.18 billion and approximately $65.71 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can currently be bought for approximately $268.50 or 0.03929790 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, CEX.IO, Qryptos and TradeOgre. In the last seven days, Dash has traded down 14.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00021264 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001324 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011090 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005783 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011274 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004900 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000926 BTC.
DASH is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 8,128,495 coins. Dash’s official message board is www.dash.org/forum. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official website is www.dash.org. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and ‘A’ is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bitbns, Koineks, WEX, xBTCe, BX Thailand, Trade By Trade, C2CX, Bithumb, BTC Trade UA, Coinbe, Coinsquare, Crex24, Bit-Z, Iquant, Lbank, ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Octaex, Bitfinex, Upbit, Indodax, CoinEx, B2BX, YoBit, Exrates, CoinExchange, Coinrail, Coinhub, HitBTC, Braziliex, COSS, Gate.io, Cryptomate, BitFlip, Huobi, Liqui, Tux Exchange, CryptoBridge, CEX.IO, Binance, Orionx, Bittylicious, Ovis, Tidex, TradeOgre, Bitsane, Cryptox, Bibox, Coinsuper, Kuna, Bisq, ACX, Trade Satoshi, Quoine, BitBay, Omicrex, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Coinroom, Poloniex, Kraken, Abucoins, Qryptos, Bleutrade, fex, C-CEX, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Mercatox and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.