Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 4th. Dash has a market capitalization of $2.20 billion and $69.85 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dash has traded down 14.6% against the dollar. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $270.78 or 0.03993610 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsquare, Orionx, Bitfinex and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00021830 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010677 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005592 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011410 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004910 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
Dash (CRYPTO:DASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 8,127,364 coins. The official message board for Dash is www.dash.org/forum. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dash is www.dash.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and ‘A’ is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Omicrex, Tidex, Quoine, Huobi, Binance, Liqui, Coinroom, Bitsane, Bitbns, BTC Trade UA, TradeOgre, C-CEX, Coinhub, Gate.io, Braziliex, HitBTC, Koineks, LiteBit.eu, ACX, Coinsquare, Poloniex, Coinsuper, CEX.IO, Abucoins, Trade By Trade, Octaex, Bit-Z, Lbank, Bittrex, Kraken, Bibox, Coinbe, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Bisq, Kucoin, Mercatox, Qryptos, fex, Exrates, Orionx, Livecoin, Bleutrade, B2BX, WEX, Crex24, Bithumb, Upbit, BitFlip, CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX, Bittylicious, Kuna, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, COSS, Coinrail, Cryptox, OKEx, Indodax, xBTCe, YoBit, Exmo, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, SouthXchange, Ovis, C2CX, Iquant, Tux Exchange and BitBay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.