Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. Dash has a market capitalization of $2.26 billion and $68.58 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $277.93 or 0.04095480 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsquare, Orionx, Bitfinex and C-CEX. In the last seven days, Dash has traded down 16.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00021629 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010106 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005521 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00011651 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005071 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
Dash (CRYPTO:DASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 8,125,916 coins. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dash is www.dash.org. The official message board for Dash is www.dash.org/forum. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and ‘A’ is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Omicrex, Tidex, Quoine, Huobi, Binance, Liqui, Coinroom, Bitsane, Bitbns, BTC Trade UA, TradeOgre, C-CEX, Coinhub, Gate.io, Braziliex, HitBTC, Koineks, LiteBit.eu, ACX, Coinsquare, Poloniex, Coinsuper, CEX.IO, Abucoins, Trade By Trade, Octaex, Bit-Z, Lbank, Bittrex, Kraken, Bibox, Coinbe, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Bisq, Kucoin, Mercatox, Qryptos, fex, Exrates, Orionx, Livecoin, Bleutrade, B2BX, WEX, Crex24, Bithumb, Upbit, BitFlip, CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX, Bittylicious, Kuna, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, COSS, Coinrail, Cryptox, OKEx, Indodax, xBTCe, YoBit, Exmo, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, SouthXchange, Ovis, C2CX, Iquant, Tux Exchange and BitBay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.