Dash (DASH) traded down -8.52 percent with US dollar during the last day time period closing 04:30 on May 16th EST. Dash at present has a market cap of $3,260,821,765 and its 24 hr trading volume is approximately $171,223,000. Within the period of time covering the previous seven days, Dash is -6.18 percent against the US dollar together with a change of 0.15 percent during the past hr.
Here’s how similar coins have performed in the last day:
- Peerplays (PPY) is trading at $3.38 against the US dollar, a -26.04 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for PPY currently, is 0.0004097 BTC.
- Stipend (SPD) is trading at $1.45 against the US dollar, a -1.82 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for SPD currently, is 0.00017602 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) is trading at $0.00 against the US dollar, a -5.52 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for GUN currently, is 0.00000040 BTC.
- Nitro (NOX) is trading at $0.09 against the US dollar, a 4.67 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for NOX currently, is 0.00001136 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) is trading at $2.03 against the US dollar, a -7.36 percent change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for NMC currently, is 0.00024639 BTC.
Dash has a maximum supply of 8,073,499 coins. It was created on 18th January, 2014.
Cited from CryptoCompare.com: “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet.PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network.Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online.”
The following are some useful links should you would prefer to find out more about Dash:
DASH: Info for Traders
Day traders can buy DASH at trading exchanges including Yobit, CCEX, OKEX, Kucoin, TradeSatoshi, BitBay, CCEDK, Cryptsy, Kraken, and Cryptopia.
It’s not necessarily always viable to buy digital coins such as Dash directly using US dollars. Traders planning to get hold of DASH may perhaps have to first of all pick up Bitcoin or Ethereum from an exchange which provides USD trading pairs such as Coinbase as well as GDAX. Traders will then use this BTC or ETH to obtain Dash using one of the trading exchanges detailed above.