Dash (DASH) traded down -1.77 percent with USD during the last day interval closing 21:15 on June 11th EST. Dash presently has a total marketcap of $2,203,623,044 and its twenty four hour trading volume is about $64,336,300. Over the last 7 day period, Dash is -14.02 percent against the USD along with a change of 0.19 percent during the past hr.
Let’s take a look at how other similar currencies have performed in the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) is now trading at $2.94 against the dollar, a 2.61% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of AE is at 0.00042761 BTC.
- BetterBetting (BETR) is now trading at $0.07 against the dollar, a -7.29% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of BETR is at 0.00000963 BTC.
- WeTrust (TRST) is now trading at $0.05 against the dollar, a 4.93% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of TRST is at 0.00000773 BTC.
- WePower (WPR) is now trading at $0.06 against the dollar, a 1.76% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of WPR is at 0.00000837 BTC.
- Factom (FCT) is now trading at $12.33 against the dollar, a -2.77% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of FCT is at 0.00179573 BTC.
- SISA (SISA) is now trading at $0.01 against the dollar, a 1.61% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of SISA is at 0.00000100 BTC.
Dash has a total supply of exactly 8,128,271 coins. It launched on 18th January, 2014.
cryptocompare states that: “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet.PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network.Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online.”
Listed below are some handy links for those who would like to read more concerning Dash:
DASH: For Traders
You can get DASH at exchanges including Braziliex, OKEX, CCEX, Cryptsy, LiveCoin, Upbit, Cexio, and Tidex.
It’s not always possible to buy crypto including Dash instantly using USD. Market players looking to get hold of DASH might possibly have to firstly get BTC or ETH from an market place which provides American dollar trading pairs for example, Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Buyers can then use this BTC or ETH to buy Dash using one of the trading exchanges shown above.