Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 5th. Over the last week, Dash has traded 17.6% lower against the dollar. One Dash coin can now be bought for about $262.21 or 0.03982310 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, Kuna, Kucoin and Coinsquare. Dash has a market cap of $2.13 billion and approximately $71.42 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020331 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010499 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005673 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011016 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004901 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000879 BTC.
Dash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 8,130,039 coins. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dash is www.dash.org. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official message board is www.dash.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and ‘A’ is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, CoinEx, Bibox, Indodax, Binance, Kuna, B2BX, Ovis, Braziliex, Bittrex, Exrates, Iquant, xBTCe, Cryptox, Coinbe, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, WEX, Bleutrade, Coinsuper, BX Thailand, Bisq, Bitbns, Tidex, Trade By Trade, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Tux Exchange, C2CX, TradeOgre, COSS, Octaex, Cryptopia, YoBit, Crex24, CEX.IO, Bittylicious, ACX, Orionx, Abucoins, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Huobi, Koineks, Coinrail, Omicrex, Livecoin, Coinroom, Gate.io, Poloniex, BTC Trade UA, Quoine, Qryptos, Coinhub, Coinsquare, Lbank, Mercatox, Kraken, BitBay, SouthXchange, fex, Exmo, Upbit, OKEx, Bit-Z, BitFlip, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui, Bitsane and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.